- 12:14Transtech: Transformative TechnologyNichol BradfordNov 8 2017
Nichol Bradford provides the xMed audience with an overview of an emerging sector known as transformative technology.
- 26:29Reinventing Heath care: The End of BeginningLucien EngelenNov 8 2017
Lucien Engelen walks the xMed audience through his four pillars of the current health care industry: delocalization, democratization, digital, and dollars.
- 19:02Future of Clinical Medicine - The Intersection of Empathy, Humanity & TechnologyDr. Jordan ShlainNov 8 2017
Dr. Jordan Shlain takes the xMed stage to speak to the power of empathic listening in medical practice and how relationship building in tandem with technological advancement is the key to exponentially pushing medicine forward.
- 16:22HopeLabs: Translating Exponential Tech to Improve the Health of Kids & Young AdultsMargaret LawsNov 9 2017
Margaret Laws explores HopeLabs with the xMed audience, wherein her team brings together behavioral science, behavioral psychology, human-centered design and technology, to improve health and well-being for kids and young adults.
- 31:12Global Health Innovation: From Big Data to Small DeviceMarc Koska, Ralph Simon, Nico PrestonNov 9 2017
Panelists Ralph Simon, Marc Koska, and Dr. Nico Preston discuss global health technologies and take several questions from the audience at xMed.
- 21:30Digital Innovation in HealthJeroen TasNov 7 2017
Jeroen Tas leverages his background in financial tech to argue for the transformational power of similar innovations in the patient care sphere.
- 18:39Building SuperHumansKevin StoneNov 7 2017
Kevin Stone presents a journey through the bionic technologies that will assist in moving toward a SuperHuman model, or what he refers to as the Anabolic Era of orthopedics.
- 12:34Surgery, AugmentedNadine Hachach-HaramNov 8 2017
Nadine Hachach-Haram speaks to surgical procedures that have moved from science fiction to science fact, and the democratizing effect augmented surgery will have in access to medicine.
- 11:06Electroceuticals: Delivering Electricity as MedicineKate RosenbluthNov 8 2017
Kate Rosenbluth plunges forward into the future of electroceuticals, and the tremendous promise that electricity holds as medicine.
- 24:54Finding Her True Voice after Two Lung Transplants & CancerCharity Tillemann-DickNov 6 2017
Charity Sunshine Tillemann-Dick follows her powerful performance by reflecting on finding her true voice after two lung transplants and battling cancer.
- 24:39Transforming the Pharmaceutical Industry with Next-Generation Artificial IntelligenceAlex ZhavoronkovNov 8 2017
Watch Alex Zhavoronkov explore the next generation of artificial intelligence, and how it can help the pharmaceutical industry.
- 12:10Breakthrough Therapy: Can MDMA-assisted Psychotherapy Heal PTSD?Brad BurgeNov 8 2017
Brad Burge walks the audience through the current landscape of PTSD treatment, and how old technology - specifically therapeutic MDMA - is being revived to transform outcomes.
- 01:14Collecting Surgical Motion DataCarla PughNov 5 2018
Dr. Carla Pugh walks us through the motion data collection processes.
- 18:18Enabling Innovation with Technology, Policy and LeadershipBrian FordeNov 9 2017
Brian Forde reflects on his time at the White House and the rollout of healthcare.gov as an example of why technologists belong at the policy table.
- 36:52How to Think like Leonardo da VinciMichael GelbNov 6 2017
Generate first, then organize. This, Michael J. Gelb argues, is the key to avoiding premature organization, and unlocking the solution to the challenges you face.
- 00:41The Value of Environmental DataMette DyhrbergNov 6 2018
Mette Dyhrberg speaks to the power of environmental data over biomarkers during the MyMee program.
- 16:43Frontiers in Oncology: 7 Top Trends Impacting Cancer Diagnosis & TherapyStephen HuntNov 7 2017
The push toward home-centred diagnostics, patient centred care and more. Dr. Stephen Hunt walks us through major trends impacting cancer diagnosis and therapy.
- 17:46The Agony or the Ecstasy: Neuropsychology and the Future of Optimum PerformanceJamie WhealNov 8 2017
Jamie Wheal presents a fix for what he percieves as a paradox of living - both in the best, and yet simultaneously in the worst of times. The answer? Stop overclocking our neural processes.
- 01:05On Letting the Data Drive the ProcessMette DyhrbergNov 6 2018
Mette Dyhrberg discusses their disease-agnostic data system, and the insights uncovered along the way.
- 01:43Challenges Facing Blockchain Adoption in HealthcareNathana SharmaNov 4 2018
Nathana Sharma addresses some of the challenges of blockchain adoption including regulatory compliance, user experience, and technological evolution.