- 12:14Transtech: Transformative TechnologyNichol BradfordNov 8 2017
Nichol Bradford provides the xMed audience with an overview of an emerging sector known as transformative technology.
- 26:29Reinventing Heath care: The End of BeginningLucien EngelenNov 8 2017
Lucien Engelen walks the xMed audience through his four pillars of the current health care industry: delocalization, democratization, digital, and dollars.
- 22:21Robotics, Humans & HybridizationKate Warnock, Catherine MohrNov 5 2019
Dr. Catherine Mohr joins Kate Warnock at the 2019 xMed Insight Studio to talk about building better tools to improve surgical decision making using robotic technology and other exciting projects.
- 19:12Big Data & Deep LearningMichael Gillam, Kate WarnockNov 5 2019
Dr. Michael Gillam joins Kate Warnock at 2019 xMed Insight Studio to share some of the updates around data steams beyond hospitals.
- 17:53Hippocratic Oath 2.0Gautam Gulati, Jordan ShlainNov 6 2019
Dr. Jordan Shlain joins Dr. Gautam Gulati at 2019 xMed Insight Studio to talk about the roles and responsibilities of both industry and healthcare professions that have evolved over the years.
- 16:15The Things That Kill UsMegan Ranney, Gautam GulatiNov 6 2019
Dr. Megan Ranney joins Dr. Gautam Gulati at 2019 xMed Insight Studio to share her insights on harsh reality of gun violence.
- 19:02Future of Clinical Medicine - The Intersection of Empathy, Humanity & TechnologyDr. Jordan ShlainNov 8 2017
Dr. Jordan Shlain takes the xMed stage to speak to the power of empathic listening in medical practice and how relationship building in tandem with technological advancement is the key to exponentially pushing medicine forward.
- 16:12The Future Of Clinical CareGautam Gulati, Shafi AhmedNov 6 2019
Dr. Shafi Ahmed sits down with Dr. Gautam Gulati at 2019 xMed Insight Studio to share the latest updates on digital medicine, including AR, VR and 5G technologies.
- 16:22HopeLabs: Translating Exponential Tech to Improve the Health of Kids & Young AdultsMargaret LawsNov 9 2017
Margaret Laws explores HopeLabs with the xMed audience, wherein her team brings together behavioral science, behavioral psychology, human-centered design and technology, to improve health and well-being for kids and young adults.
- 18:16The Things That Save Us: Mushrooms, Mycology & MedicineGautam Gulati, Paul StametsNov 6 2019
Paul Stamets, world’s leading mycologist and medical researcher, joins Dr. Gautam Gulati at 2019 xMed Insight Studio to talk about some of the benefits and risks of fungi.
- 31:12Global Health Innovation: From Big Data to Small DeviceMarc Koska, Ralph Simon, Nico PrestonNov 9 2017
Panelists Ralph Simon, Marc Koska, and Dr. Nico Preston discuss global health technologies and take several questions from the audience at xMed.
- 13:53Fantastic Fungi and Visual HealingGautam Gulati, Louie SchwartzbergNov 5 2019
Louie Schwartzberg, film director & cinematographer, takes us on a journey through the fascinating world of fungi, and shares his passion for filmmaking at the 2019 xMed Insight Studio with Dr. Gautam Gulati.
- 21:30Digital Innovation in HealthJeroen TasNov 7 2017
Jeroen Tas leverages his background in financial tech to argue for the transformational power of similar innovations in the patient care sphere.
- 18:39Building SuperHumansKevin StoneNov 7 2017
Kevin Stone presents a journey through the bionic technologies that will assist in moving toward a SuperHuman model, or what he refers to as the Anabolic Era of orthopedics.
- 12:34Surgery, AugmentedNadine Hachach-HaramNov 8 2017
Nadine Hachach-Haram speaks to surgical procedures that have moved from science fiction to science fact, and the democratizing effect augmented surgery will have in access to medicine.
- 11:06Electroceuticals: Delivering Electricity as MedicineKate RosenbluthNov 8 2017
Kate Rosenbluth plunges forward into the future of electroceuticals, and the tremendous promise that electricity holds as medicine.
- 24:54Finding Her True Voice after Two Lung Transplants & CancerCharity Tillemann-DickNov 6 2017
Charity Sunshine Tillemann-Dick follows her powerful performance by reflecting on finding her true voice after two lung transplants and battling cancer.
- 24:39Transforming the Pharmaceutical Industry with Next-Generation Artificial IntelligenceAlex ZhavoronkovNov 8 2017
Watch Alex Zhavoronkov explore the next generation of artificial intelligence, and how it can help the pharmaceutical industry.
- 12:10Breakthrough Therapy: Can MDMA-assisted Psychotherapy Heal PTSD?Brad BurgeNov 8 2017
Brad Burge walks the audience through the current landscape of PTSD treatment, and how old technology - specifically therapeutic MDMA - is being revived to transform outcomes.
- 01:14Collecting Surgical Motion DataCarla PughNov 5 2018
Dr. Carla Pugh walks us through the motion data collection processes.