- 02:10Technology and Social IsolationHeidi KarMay 8 2018
Heidi Kar talks with us about the key learnings and other insights that were explored at HLTH 2018.
- 12:02Modern Technology in PhilosophyDavid CronenbergDec 8 2015
Watch David Cronenberg talk about his interest in big ideas in the modern world, and his facination with how technology integrates into everyday human interaction.
- 02:10Empathetic Technology with Swift MedicalScott BarclayMay 7 2018
Scott Barclay talks with us about the key learnings and insights that were explored at HLTH 2018.
- 02:37Distruptive Technology Changes the WorldPeter DiamandisOct 10 2016
Peter Diamandis talks with us about some of the key learnings and insights that were explored at Exponential Medicine 2016.
- 35:19Exponential Technology PanelJohn Brownstein, Daniel Kraft, Sri Madabushi, Babak Parviz, Deborah Estrin, Eric SchadtFeb 27 2018
Moderator Daniel Kraft guides an expert panel, including Babak Parviz, Deborah Estrin, Eric Schadt, John Brownstein, and Sri Madabushi through a conversation on the technologies disrupting healthcare, and what they predict the future of medical technology will bring.
- 01:19Exponential Technology in Extreme Human EnvironmentsAlex KumarNov 6 2018
Alex Kumar speaks to the learnings to be found in the implementation of human data collection in extreme environmental situations.
- 02:40Using Technology to Enable and Enhance Care DeliveryReena Pande, Pamela GreenbergMay 8 2018
Dr. Reena Pande and Pamela Greenberg talk with us about their newly published white paper and other insights that were explored at HLTH 2018.
- 01:58How Can Technology Be Used to Improve Empathy?Dr. Rafael GrossmannNov 8 2017
Dr. Rafael Grossmann talks with us about some of the key learnings and insights that were explored at Exponential Medicine 2017.
- 26:57Using Exponential Technology To Close the Gaps Between Health, Caring, and HealthcareJohn MattisonNov 6 2017
John Mattison explores leveraging blockchain technology to close the gaps between health, caring, and healthcare.
- 12:14Transtech: Transformative TechnologyNichol BradfordNov 8 2017
Nichol Bradford provides the xMed audience with an overview of an emerging sector known as transformative technology.
- 02:10Transforming Imaging TechnologyMary Lou JepsenNov 6 2018
Dr. Mary Lou Jepsen describes how traditional imaging tech can be disrupted using three key technologies.
- 01:19Remaining Vigilant Against Technology MisusePoppy CrumNov 5 2018
With the arrival of new technology, Dr. Poppy Crum considers privacy, data tracking, and retaining our humanity.
- 18:18Enabling Innovation with Technology, Policy and LeadershipBrian FordeNov 9 2017
Brian Forde reflects on his time at the White House and the rollout of healthcare.gov as an example of why technologists belong at the policy table.
- 01:11Addressing Accessibility in Voice TechnologyAnne WeilerOct 17 2018
Anne Weiler looks at the potential benefits of accessibility in voice, while also addressing the boundaries that currently exist.
- 02:26Transformative Applications for Voice TechnologySara HoloubekOct 17 2018
From therapeutic adjacent apps to in-hospital assistance, Sara Holoubek walks through some of the most promising applications of voice tech in health.
- 01:54Layering Context into Voice TechnologyNathan TreloarOct 17 2018
Nathan Treloar discusses the value of context when designing voice engagements for patients, including recognizing intent, connecting to existing workflows, and empathy.
- 01:26Guiding Human Physiology with Muse TechnologyAriel Garten, Graeme MoffatNov 6 2018
Ariel Garten introduces the Muse 2 Meditation Device, and its suite of additional sensors to track and regulate the body, breath, and heart.
- 05:12Should I be using blockchain technologyJohn MattisonNov 6 2017
John Mattison talks with us about some of the key learnings and insights that were explored at Exponential Medicine 2017.
- 19:02Future of Clinical Medicine - The Intersection of Empathy, Humanity & TechnologyDr. Jordan ShlainNov 8 2017
Dr. Jordan Shlain takes the xMed stage to speak to the power of empathic listening in medical practice and how relationship building in tandem with technological advancement is the key to exponentially pushing medicine forward.
- 36:32Leveraging the Crowd and the Maker MovementArnon ZamirOct 8 2016
Technology has enabled communication and collaboration in ways we never thought possible. In this talk, learn how the maker movement is allowing people from all over the world to work together to imagine, invent, and bring new innovative technology to market.