- 18:18Enabling Innovation with Technology, Policy and LeadershipBrian Forde
Brian Forde reflects on his time at the White House and the rollout of healthcare.gov as an example of why technologists belong at the policy table.
- 21:05Hacking Health At Massive Scale - Using Regulatory and Economic ToolsDarshak Sanghavi
Watch Dr. Darshak Sanghavi speak to the power of using simple regulatory approaches to address complex problems, in ways that can achieve scale, and potentially improving the health of millions.
- 17:14Defining the Future of Cancer Control & An Update on The Cancer XPRIZERichard Wender
Dr. Richard Wender speaks to the need to equalize cancer care, and the barriers we will face along the way.
- 29:00Spinal Cord Injury to Recovery: A Patient Advocate & Stem Cell Scientist Catalyzing a CureHans Keirstead, Roman Reed
Roman Reed and Dr. Hans Keirstead walk through the challenges and victories along the road to recovery from spinal cord injury, and how those experiences can inform exponential change in treatment.
- 15:23Mobile, Connected, Digital HealthBakul Patel
Bakul Patel talks about the impact of digital healthcare, and its convergence on people both locally and globally.
- 02:08Chairman Fred Upton on the 21st Century Cures ActFred Upton
US Congressman and Former Chairman of the Committee on Energy and Commerce, Fred Upton, speaks to the importance of the 21st Century Cures Act.
- 02:41Dr. Francis Collins on the 21st Century Cures ActFrancis Collins
Dr. Francis Collins shares his thoughts on the 21st Century Cures Act and a includes a personal message to the people behind it.
- 01:56Dr. Peggy Hamburg on the 21st Century Cures ActPeggy Hamburg
Dr. Peggy Hamburg brings her perspective and personal insights to the 21st Century Cures Act.
- 20:16Q and A with the FDAJanet Woodcock
Dr. Janet Woodcock sits down with Jim Greenwood to share her thoughts on the 21st Century Cures initiative, how to improve clinical trials, and how to incorporate the patient's' perspective into drug development and healthcare.