- 35:19Exponential Technology PanelJohn Brownstein, Daniel Kraft, Sri Madabushi, Babak Parviz, Deborah Estrin, Eric Schadt
Moderator Daniel Kraft guides an expert panel, including Babak Parviz, Deborah Estrin, Eric Schadt, John Brownstein, and Sri Madabushi through a conversation on the technologies disrupting healthcare, and what they predict the future of medical technology will bring.
- 21:24Gene Therapy PanelSandy Macrae, John Maraganore, George Yancopoulos, Jeffrey Marrazzo, Leerom Segal
Panelists Jeffrey Marrazzo, George Yancopoulos, and Sandy Macrae are joined by moderator John Maraganore to explore the future of gene therapy. Discussions include gene editing, RNA therapy, and using gene therapy to shift medicine from intervention to cure. Introduction by Klick CEO Leerom Segal.
- 14:29Immunotherapy PanelAlise Reicin, Eric Rubin, Saurabh Saha, Luis Diaz
Panelists Alise Reicin, Eric Rubin, and Saurabh Saha discuss the profound potential of immunotherapy in oncology and beyond. Moderator Luis Diaz drives an inquisitive conversation on research breakthroughs and bringing research to patient care.
- 31:12Global Health Innovation: From Big Data to Small DeviceMarc Koska, Ralph Simon, Nico Preston
Panelists Ralph Simon, Marc Koska, and Dr. Nico Preston discuss global health technologies and take several questions from the audience at xMed.
- 11:25Are Sales Reps an Endangered Species?Ken Keller
Watch Ken Keller, Tom Pike and Matt Wallach talk cold, hard truths of what it means to be a sales reps in pharma.
- 11:40Exponentials in HealthHalle Tecco, Asaf Evenhaim, Greg Schwartz, Jay Goldman
Jay Goldman sits down with Halle Tecco, Asaf Evenhaim, and Greg Szwartz to explore how companies navigate periods of hypergrowth without compromising their mission.
- 18:07Healthcare Meets GenomicsKatrine Bosley, David Ledbetter, George Yancopoulos, Ron Cohen
Dr. Ron Cohen sits down with Dr. George Yancopoulos, Dr. David Ledbetter, and Dr. Katrine Bosley to explore real life scenarios of genome mining and editing, including ethical issues they may face.
- 18:47Healthcare on the HorizonDaniel Kraft, Bob Hariri, Martine Rothblatt, RJ Kirk
Dr. Daniel Kraft joins forces with pharma tycoons - Dr. Martine Rothblatt, R.J. Kirk, and Dr. Bob Hariri, to talk current projects, and what they can bring to the future of medicine.
- 18:56Patient PowerZachary Barrette, Kahn Fuehrer, Davis Miserandino
Some of the most vexing challenges in healthcare involve connecting genuinely with the patient. Watch Matthew Zachary, Jack Barrette, Christine Miserandino, David Fuehrer, Jane Sarasohn-Kahn, and Adrianne Haslet-Davis share their personal patient journey.
- 21:53Paying for InnovationMichael Sherman, Roger Longman, Peter Bach, Steve Miller
Roger Longman explores health policy and innovation with Dr. Michael Sherman, Dr. Steve Miller, and Dr. Peter Bach.
- 20:16Q and A with the FDAJanet Woodcock
Dr. Janet Woodcock sits down with Jim Greenwood to share her thoughts on the 21st Century Cures initiative, how to improve clinical trials, and how to incorporate the patient's' perspective into drug development and healthcare.