- 01:26Guiding Human Physiology with Muse TechnologyAriel Garten, Graeme Moffat
Ariel Garten introduces the Muse 2 Meditation Device, and its suite of additional sensors to track and regulate the body, breath, and heart.
- 01:09Uncovering Brain Insights from MuseAriel Garten, Graeme Moffat
Ariel Garten and Graeme Moffat talk about how they've leveraged brain data collected from Muse.
- 01:13Using Science to Unlock the Benefits of MeditationAriel Garten, Graeme Moffat
Ariel Garten speaks to how Muse uses technology to observe and augment the hard to capture focus needed for beneficial meditation.
- 24:35Mind of a Master ProcrastinatorTim Urban
Tim Urban takes us down the path of habitual procrastination at MUSE 2017.
- 01:06Wearables as Habit-Building Booster ShotsAriel Garten, Graeme Moffat
Graeme Moffat speaks to the benefit of sensor-based wearables like Muse, even for intermittent use to help establish healthy habits.
- 53:51A Moderated Conversation with former First Lady Michelle ObamaMichelle Obama
Klick CEO Leerom Segal moderates an intimate conversation with former First Lady Michelle Obama where they discuss life after the White House, challenging society's expectations of you, and insights from years in the public eye with the MUSE New York guests.
- 16:32The Sleep RevolutionArianna Huffington
Watch Arianna Huffington talk about her latest book on the science, history, and mystery behind the sleep revolution.
- 06:46What Does Creative Inspiration Mean in Today's Society?Margaret Atwood
Margaret Atwood shares her thoughts on creativity, and the secret to her long-standing career.
- 07:07Recovery & Resilience: Surviving The Boston MarathonAdrianne Haslet-Davis
Adrianne Haslet-Davis shares her personal story about the 2013 Boston Marathon bombing, her journey to recovery, and making the impossible possible.
- 12:02Modern Technology in PhilosophyDavid Cronenberg
Watch David Cronenberg talk about his interest in big ideas in the modern world, and his facination with how technology integrates into everyday human interaction.
- 05:00Fostering Patient Engagement Through InnovationMichael Docktor, Yan Fossat
Dr. Michael Docktor and Yan Fossat unveil HealthVoyager, an innovative tool that allows patients to visualize and explore their health in a way never before possible.
- 16:49Living Life to the FullestClaire Wineland
Claire Wineland opens up about living with cystic fibrosis, while raising awareness and being a voice for others suffering from CF. Claire spreads a powerful message on living in the moment.
- 14:29Immunotherapy PanelAlise Reicin, Eric Rubin, Saurabh Saha, Luis Diaz
Panelists Alise Reicin, Eric Rubin, and Saurabh Saha discuss the profound potential of immunotherapy in oncology and beyond. Moderator Luis Diaz drives an inquisitive conversation on research breakthroughs and bringing research to patient care.
- 17:41Interview Master: On Muhammad AliCal Fussman
Cal Fussman shares his personal story of interviewing the legendary Muhammad Ali, and how his experience with the SymPulse™ Tele-Empathy device has changed his understanding of patients with Parkinson's disease.
- 22:03A Guided Mindfulness MeditationDeepak Chopra
Deepak Chopra, a prominant figure in alternative medicine and an expert in mind-body healing, guided our audience through an in-person meditation session, to bring awareness to the importance of fostering a healthy mind.
- 35:19Exponential Technology PanelJohn Brownstein, Daniel Kraft, Sri Madabushi, Babak Parviz, Deborah Estrin, Eric Schadt
Moderator Daniel Kraft guides an expert panel, including Babak Parviz, Deborah Estrin, Eric Schadt, John Brownstein, and Sri Madabushi through a conversation on the technologies disrupting healthcare, and what they predict the future of medical technology will bring.
- 09:55All In For FlintMarc Edwards
Professor Marc Edwards is no stranger to fighting government agencies to protect the environment. When a frustrated mother from Flint, Michigan contacted Edwards about the water condition, he knew he had to go "all in for Flint".
- 16:47From Double Lung Transplants to Lincoln CenterCharity Tillemann-Dick
Watch world-acclaimed opera singer Charity Tillemann-Dick shares her transformational journey from being diagnosed with idiopathic pulmonary hypertension, to receiving not one but two double lung transplants, and singing at the most prestigious venues in the world.
- 21:24Gene Therapy PanelSandy Macrae, John Maraganore, George Yancopoulos, Jeffrey Marrazzo, Leerom Segal
Panelists Jeffrey Marrazzo, George Yancopoulos, and Sandy Macrae are joined by moderator John Maraganore to explore the future of gene therapy. Discussions include gene editing, RNA therapy, and using gene therapy to shift medicine from intervention to cure. Introduction by Klick CEO Leerom Segal.
- 14:29WHY Music - Unleashing the Power of Music to Transform HumanityBrothers Koren, Frank Fitzpatrick
Frank Fitzpatrick introduces the Brothers Koren while highlighting the role that music can play in transforming the human experience in health.