- 23:57In Conversation with Jamie MetzlJamie MetzlMay 30 2019
Jamie Metzl, technology futurist and author of Hacking Darwin, joins IDX Authors Series curator Dr. Gautam Galati for a dialogue on the future of humanity and the ethical dilemmas arriving with the genetic revolution.
- 27:38In Conversation with Guy KawasakiGuy KawasakiSep 26 2019
Guy Kawasaki, technology evangelist and best-selling author of 15 books, joins IDX Authors Series curator Dr. Gautam Galati for a conversation on the lessons learned during his decades-long career at the intersection of creativity and innovation.
- 22:58In Conversation with Author Rohit BhargavaRohit BhargavaMar 28 2019
Rohit Bhargava, author of the #1 best-selling annual trend series Non-Obvious, sits down with IDX Authors Series curator Dr. Gautam Galati to talk idea curation and predicting the future.
- 01:56Dr. Peggy Hamburg on the 21st Century Cures ActPeggy HamburgJun 15 2015
Dr. Peggy Hamburg brings her perspective and personal insights to the 21st Century Cures Act.
- 02:08Chairman Fred Upton on the 21st Century Cures ActFred UptonJun 15 2015
US Congressman and Former Chairman of the Committee on Energy and Commerce, Fred Upton, speaks to the importance of the 21st Century Cures Act.
- 02:41Dr. Francis Collins on the 21st Century Cures ActFrancis CollinsJun 15 2015
Dr. Francis Collins shares his thoughts on the 21st Century Cures Act and a includes a personal message to the people behind it.
- 02:44Digital Disease DetectionJohn BrownsteinJun 15 2015
Dr. John Brownstein talks about using new data sources for public health surveillance and interventions.
- 11:22Personalized ProstheticsEythor BenderJun 15 2015
Eythor Bender speaks to bionic and orthopedic technology, and his innovations.
- 04:18Orchestrating Healthcare in the 21st CenturyLeerom SegalJun 15 2015
Leerom Segal speaks to exponential advances in technology and medicine.
- 14:53What Would Darwin Write Today?Juan EnriquezJun 15 2015
Juan Enriquez explores how humans have turned evolution upside down, the symptoms of this phenomenon, and their consequences.
- 07:10Do You Think Big Enough?Ryan OlohanJun 15 2015
Ryan Olohan wants you to ask yourself: are you aiming high enough? Are you thinking big enough?
- 18:47Healthcare on the HorizonDaniel Kraft, Bob Hariri, Martine Rothblatt, RJ KirkJun 15 2015
Dr. Daniel Kraft joins forces with pharma tycoons - Dr. Martine Rothblatt, R.J. Kirk, and Dr. Bob Hariri, to talk current projects, and what they can bring to the future of medicine.
- 06:24Fountain of YouthBob HaririJun 15 2015
Dr. Bob Hariri shares his expertise on stem cells, the perfect repair kit.
- 18:07Healthcare Meets GenomicsKatrine Bosley, David Ledbetter, George Yancopoulos, Ron CohenJun 15 2015
Dr. Ron Cohen sits down with Dr. George Yancopoulos, Dr. David Ledbetter, and Dr. Katrine Bosley to explore real life scenarios of genome mining and editing, including ethical issues they may face.
- 11:40Exponentials in HealthHalle Tecco, Asaf Evenhaim, Greg Schwartz, Jay GoldmanJun 15 2015
Jay Goldman sits down with Halle Tecco, Asaf Evenhaim, and Greg Szwartz to explore how companies navigate periods of hypergrowth without compromising their mission.
- 21:03Smartphones Democratizing MedicineEric TopolJun 15 2015
Dr. Eric Topol talks about telemedicine and healthcare on demand, and apps that will summon physicians to your home.
- 23:40Top Tips for Leaders in the 21st CenturyTom PetersJun 15 2015
Tom Peters delves into leadership in healthcare companies and the vital skills top leaders should hone in order to succeed.
- 18:22The Future of Work: How to Kill a BureaucracyGary HamelJun 15 2015
Gary Hamel details how bureausclerosis can cause systemic challenges in almost any organization.
- 11:25Are Sales Reps an Endangered Species?Ken KellerJun 15 2015
Watch Ken Keller, Tom Pike and Matt Wallach talk cold, hard truths of what it means to be a sales reps in pharma.
- 16:43The Scariest Words in HealthcareEzekiel EmanuelJun 15 2015
Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel on the burden and opportunity cost of specialty drugs on the average American family.