- 28:28A Presidential Fireside ChatPresident Bill Clinton, Ron Cohen
Dr. Ron Cohen sits down with President Bill Clinton for a powerful conversation on the impact of the Human Genome Project, the personalized medicine revolution, and the birth of pharmacogenomics.
- 11:25Are Sales Reps an Endangered Species?Ken Keller
Watch Ken Keller, Tom Pike and Matt Wallach talk cold, hard truths of what it means to be a sales reps in pharma.
- 02:08Chairman Fred Upton on the 21st Century Cures ActFred Upton
US Congressman and Former Chairman of the Committee on Energy and Commerce, Fred Upton, speaks to the importance of the 21st Century Cures Act.
- 40:59Disrupter-in-ChiefPresident Bill Clinton
President Bill Clinton talks about the challenges and opportunities provided by exponential growth. President Clinton also includes insights and key learnings from initiatives launched by The Clinton Foundation.
- 07:10Do You Think Big Enough?Ryan Olohan
Ryan Olohan wants you to ask yourself: are you aiming high enough? Are you thinking big enough?
- 02:41Dr. Francis Collins on the 21st Century Cures ActFrancis Collins
Dr. Francis Collins shares his thoughts on the 21st Century Cures Act and a includes a personal message to the people behind it.
- 01:56Dr. Peggy Hamburg on the 21st Century Cures ActPeggy Hamburg
Dr. Peggy Hamburg brings her perspective and personal insights to the 21st Century Cures Act.
- 11:40Exponentials in HealthHalle Tecco, Asaf Evenhaim, Greg Schwartz, Jay Goldman
Jay Goldman sits down with Halle Tecco, Asaf Evenhaim, and Greg Szwartz to explore how companies navigate periods of hypergrowth without compromising their mission.
- 06:24Fountain of YouthBob Hariri
Dr. Bob Hariri shares his expertise on stem cells, the perfect repair kit.
- 18:07Healthcare Meets GenomicsKatrine Bosley, David Ledbetter, George Yancopoulos, Ron Cohen
Dr. Ron Cohen sits down with Dr. George Yancopoulos, Dr. David Ledbetter, and Dr. Katrine Bosley to explore real life scenarios of genome mining and editing, including ethical issues they may face.
- 18:47Healthcare on the HorizonDaniel Kraft, Bob Hariri, Martine Rothblatt, RJ Kirk
Dr. Daniel Kraft joins forces with pharma tycoons - Dr. Martine Rothblatt, R.J. Kirk, and Dr. Bob Hariri, to talk current projects, and what they can bring to the future of medicine.
- 04:18Orchestrating Healthcare in the 21st CenturyLeerom Segal
Leerom Segal speaks to exponential advances in technology and medicine.
- 18:56Patient PowerZachary Barrette, Kahn Fuehrer, Davis Miserandino
Some of the most vexing challenges in healthcare involve connecting genuinely with the patient. Watch Matthew Zachary, Jack Barrette, Christine Miserandino, David Fuehrer, Jane Sarasohn-Kahn, and Adrianne Haslet-Davis share their personal patient journey.
- 21:53Paying for InnovationMichael Sherman, Roger Longman, Peter Bach, Steve Miller
Roger Longman explores health policy and innovation with Dr. Michael Sherman, Dr. Steve Miller, and Dr. Peter Bach.
- 11:22Personalized ProstheticsEythor Bender
Eythor Bender speaks to bionic and orthopedic technology, and his innovations.
- 20:16Q and A with the FDAJanet Woodcock
Dr. Janet Woodcock sits down with Jim Greenwood to share her thoughts on the 21st Century Cures initiative, how to improve clinical trials, and how to incorporate the patient's' perspective into drug development and healthcare.
- 21:03Smartphones Democratizing MedicineEric Topol
Dr. Eric Topol talks about telemedicine and healthcare on demand, and apps that will summon physicians to your home.
- 18:22The Future of Work: How to Kill a BureaucracyGary Hamel
Gary Hamel details how bureausclerosis can cause systemic challenges in almost any organization.
- 16:43The Scariest Words in HealthcareEzekiel Emanuel
Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel on the burden and opportunity cost of specialty drugs on the average American family.
- 23:40Top Tips for Leaders in the 21st CenturyTom Peters
Tom Peters delves into leadership in healthcare companies and the vital skills top leaders should hone in order to succeed.