- 24:29Future Forward - Innovation & Impact At ScaleRasu ShresthaNov 9 2017
Dr. Rasu Shrestha focuses his closing keynote of Exponential Medicine 2017 on innovation and the impact expontential technology will have on our existing systems.
- 00:53Future Changes in Pharma MarketingJohn McCarthyJun 18 2017
John McCarthy talks with us about the key learnings and insights that were explored at the 2017 Cannes Lions.
- 19:02Future of Clinical Medicine - The Intersection of Empathy, Humanity & TechnologyDr. Jordan ShlainNov 8 2017
Dr. Jordan Shlain takes the xMed stage to speak to the power of empathic listening in medical practice and how relationship building in tandem with technological advancement is the key to exponentially pushing medicine forward.
- 26:07Future of InterventionCatherine MohrOct 9 2016
Dr. Catherine Mohr details the different types of non-invasive and intuitive surgical procedures.
- 01:16Future Forecasting Symptom OnsetMatteo LaiNov 6 2018
Matteo Lai discusses the future of sensor technology applications for mood disorders and autism.
- 32:00Future CrimesMarc GoodmanOct 10 2016
Marc Goodman talks about hacking in the medical world, and how to protect yourself from exposing medical data to criminals.
- 18:19Future of NeuroscienceDivya ChanderOct 10 2016
Dr. Divya Chander explains how exponential technology will change the world of neuroscience.
- 19:23The Future of Clinical PracticeLeslie SaxonNov 8 2017
Dr. Leslie Saxon shares her vision of a world of digital personalized health care that lowers costs and provides better outcomes.
- 02:21The Future of Digital HealthcareSimon Kos, Jaclyn WainwrightMay 7 2018
Dr. Simon Kos and Jaclyn Wainwright talk with us about the key learnings and other insights that were explored at HLTH 2018.
- 15:27The Future of Psychiatry and Mental HealthArshya VahabzadehOct 10 2016
Watch Dr. Arshya Vahabzadeh talk on emerging research addressing the global mental health crisis.
- 02:16The Future of WorkJohn SculleyNov 9 2016
John Sculley talks with us about the key learnings and insights that were explored at Summit At Sea 2016.
- 15:06The Future of Brain TechJordan AmadioNov 8 2017
Dr. Jordan Amadio addresses what many beleive to be the cusp of a golden age in brain technology, speaking to the expanding array of sources of funding, from both public and private sources, that have been pouring into the brain game, and how this influx will exponentially change the field of neuroscience.
- 14:15The Future of AR/VR in HealthcareDr. Rafael GrossmannNov 8 2017
Dr. Rafael Grossmann makes the argument that it's not AR/VR technology, but how we use that technology as versatile human beings that matters.
- 18:22The Future of Work: How to Kill a BureaucracyGary HamelJun 15 2015
Gary Hamel details how bureausclerosis can cause systemic challenges in almost any organization.
- 20:45The Future of Digital Health: Less Digital, More HealthStanley ShawOct 9 2016
Digital Health is a trend that can't be ignored. Massive innovation in technology has allowed us to make hereunto unimaginable advances in patient care, however it comes at a cost. Dr. Stanley Shaw shares his learnings on the importance of keeping time focused on the patient rather than the screen.
- 00:55Promising Future of Brain ResearchAriel Garten, Graeme MoffatNov 6 2018
Graeme Moffat talks about his optimism for the growing opportunity for impactful brain research as low cost, high quality electronics continue to be accessible to the mainstream.
- 17:52The Future of Care: Life Lessons for the End & Beginning of LifeAlan GreeneNov 9 2017
Dr. Alan Greene reflects on the profound moments at the beginning and end of our life cycle, using his own father's passing as the foundational argument for why rigid systems must stop and ask the question, "why".
- 01:15The Future of Healthcare for DoctorsLarry SmarrOct 9 2016
Larry Smarr talks with us about some of the key learnings and insights that were explored at Exponential Medicine 2016.
- 17:45Visualizing the Future of Medical Education, from VR to the ORShafi AhmedOct 11 2016
Shafi Ahmed describes how training for surgeons is changing to accelerate and improve the way medical residents learn their craft.
- 17:14Defining the Future of Cancer Control & An Update on The Cancer XPRIZERichard WenderNov 7 2017
Dr. Richard Wender speaks to the need to equalize cancer care, and the barriers we will face along the way.