- 01:30Klick Ideas Exchange 2015 RecapKlick HealthJun 15 2015
Highlights from the 2015 Klick Ideas Exchange event.
- 11:22Personalized ProstheticsEythor BenderJun 15 2015
Eythor Bender speaks to bionic and orthopedic technology, and his innovations.
- 06:24Fountain of YouthBob HaririJun 15 2015
Dr. Bob Hariri shares his expertise on stem cells, the perfect repair kit.
- 04:18Orchestrating Healthcare in the 21st CenturyLeerom SegalJun 15 2015
Leerom Segal speaks to exponential advances in technology and medicine.
- 02:44Digital Disease DetectionJohn BrownsteinJun 15 2015
Dr. John Brownstein talks about using new data sources for public health surveillance and interventions.
- 21:53Paying for InnovationMichael Sherman, Roger Longman, Peter Bach, Steve MillerJun 15 2015
Roger Longman explores health policy and innovation with Dr. Michael Sherman, Dr. Steve Miller, and Dr. Peter Bach.
- 21:03Smartphones Democratizing MedicineEric TopolJun 15 2015
Dr. Eric Topol talks about telemedicine and healthcare on demand, and apps that will summon physicians to your home.
- 16:43The Scariest Words in HealthcareEzekiel EmanuelJun 15 2015
Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel on the burden and opportunity cost of specialty drugs on the average American family.
- 07:10Do You Think Big Enough?Ryan OlohanJun 15 2015
Ryan Olohan wants you to ask yourself: are you aiming high enough? Are you thinking big enough?
- 18:22The Future of Work: How to Kill a BureaucracyGary HamelJun 15 2015
Gary Hamel details how bureausclerosis can cause systemic challenges in almost any organization.
- 14:53What Would Darwin Write Today?Juan EnriquezJun 15 2015
Juan Enriquez explores how humans have turned evolution upside down, the symptoms of this phenomenon, and their consequences.
- 01:56Dr. Peggy Hamburg on the 21st Century Cures ActPeggy HamburgJun 15 2015
Dr. Peggy Hamburg brings her perspective and personal insights to the 21st Century Cures Act.
- 06:46What Does Creative Inspiration Mean in Today's Society?Margaret AtwoodDec 8 2015
Margaret Atwood shares her thoughts on creativity, and the secret to her long-standing career.
- 11:40Exponentials in HealthHalle Tecco, Asaf Evenhaim, Greg Schwartz, Jay GoldmanJun 15 2015
Jay Goldman sits down with Halle Tecco, Asaf Evenhaim, and Greg Szwartz to explore how companies navigate periods of hypergrowth without compromising their mission.
- 23:40Top Tips for Leaders in the 21st CenturyTom PetersJun 15 2015
Tom Peters delves into leadership in healthcare companies and the vital skills top leaders should hone in order to succeed.
- 07:07Recovery & Resilience: Surviving The Boston MarathonAdrianne Haslet-DavisDec 8 2015
Adrianne Haslet-Davis shares her personal story about the 2013 Boston Marathon bombing, her journey to recovery, and making the impossible possible.
- 11:25Are Sales Reps an Endangered Species?Ken KellerJun 15 2015
Watch Ken Keller, Tom Pike and Matt Wallach talk cold, hard truths of what it means to be a sales reps in pharma.
- 12:02Modern Technology in PhilosophyDavid CronenbergDec 8 2015
Watch David Cronenberg talk about his interest in big ideas in the modern world, and his facination with how technology integrates into everyday human interaction.
- 40:59Disrupter-in-ChiefPresident Bill ClintonJun 15 2015
President Bill Clinton talks about the challenges and opportunities provided by exponential growth. President Clinton also includes insights and key learnings from initiatives launched by The Clinton Foundation.
- 02:41Dr. Francis Collins on the 21st Century Cures ActFrancis CollinsJun 15 2015
Dr. Francis Collins shares his thoughts on the 21st Century Cures Act and a includes a personal message to the people behind it.