- 01:11Addressing Accessibility in Voice TechnologyAnne WeilerOct 17 2018
Anne Weiler looks at the potential benefits of accessibility in voice, while also addressing the boundaries that currently exist.
- 01:17Voice Tech in the Doctor's OfficeNathan TreloarOct 17 2018
Nathan Treloar speaks to clinicians use of voice technology, enabling them to focus less on data management.
- 01:31Creating Better Patient EngagementAnne WeilerOct 17 2018
Anne Weiler provides advice for brand managers looking to implement voice tech in their strategy.
- 32:22Voice Applications in HealthcareJohn Brownstein, Leerom SegalOct 17 2018
Leerom Segal and Dr. John Brownstein share their thoughts on the macrotrends taking shape at the intersection of voice and health.
- 00:52Prescribing Voice ExperienceNathan TreloarOct 17 2018
Nathan Treloar looks into the future of voice enabled digital health.
- 01:31Deciding Which Applications are Best for VoiceAnne WeilerOct 17 2018
Anne Weiler walks us through her thinking on which digital health technology to use, and why she's looking at where voice is best first.
- 01:56Keeping Ethical Design Top of MindSara HoloubekOct 17 2018
Sara Holoubek advocates for the prioritization of ethical thinking in voice design.
- 02:26Transformative Applications for Voice TechnologySara HoloubekOct 17 2018
From therapeutic adjacent apps to in-hospital assistance, Sara Holoubek walks through some of the most promising applications of voice tech in health.
- 01:54Layering Context into Voice TechnologyNathan TreloarOct 17 2018
Nathan Treloar discusses the value of context when designing voice engagements for patients, including recognizing intent, connecting to existing workflows, and empathy.
- 01:33Building Competency FirstSara HoloubekOct 17 2018
Sara Holoubek speaks to the need to build our base competencies in voice so the tech can evolve and improve.
- 01:33Voice as the Next Wave of Tech EvolutionSara HoloubekOct 17 2018
Sara Holoubek contextualizes voice technology as the lastest in a set of historical waves of disruption.
- 02:06Voice Tech and Limits of LiabilityNathan TreloarOct 17 2018
Nathan Treloar reviews the existing limit of liability in voice and digital health, and speaks to where he thinks privacy agreements are going.