- 16:47From Double Lung Transplants to Lincoln CenterCharity Tillemann-DickDec 7 2016
Watch world-acclaimed opera singer Charity Tillemann-Dick shares her transformational journey from being diagnosed with idiopathic pulmonary hypertension, to receiving not one but two double lung transplants, and singing at the most prestigious venues in the world.
- 53:51A Moderated Conversation with Former First Lady Michelle ObamaMichelle ObamaFeb 27 2018
Klick CEO Leerom Segal moderates an intimate conversation with former First Lady Michelle Obama where they discuss life after the White House, challenging society's expectations of you, and insights from years in the public eye with the MUSE New York guests.
- 17:41Interview Master: On Muhammad AliCal FussmanDec 7 2016
Cal Fussman shares his personal story of interviewing the legendary Muhammad Ali, and how his experience with the SymPulse™ Tele-Empathy device has changed his understanding of patients with Parkinson's disease.
- 16:49Living Life to the FullestClaire WinelandMar 31 2016
Claire Wineland opens up about living with cystic fibrosis, while raising awareness and being a voice for others suffering from CF. Claire spreads a powerful message on living in the moment.
- 14:29Immunotherapy PanelAlise Reicin, Eric Rubin, Saurabh Saha, Luis DiazFeb 27 2018
Panelists Alise Reicin, Eric Rubin, and Saurabh Saha discuss the profound potential of immunotherapy in oncology and beyond. Moderator Luis Diaz drives an inquisitive conversation on research breakthroughs and bringing research to patient care.
- 35:19Exponential Technology PanelJohn Brownstein, Daniel Kraft, Sri Madabushi, Babak Parviz, Deborah Estrin, Eric SchadtFeb 27 2018
Moderator Daniel Kraft guides an expert panel, including Babak Parviz, Deborah Estrin, Eric Schadt, John Brownstein, and Sri Madabushi through a conversation on the technologies disrupting healthcare, and what they predict the future of medical technology will bring.
- 21:24Gene Therapy PanelSandy Macrae, John Maraganore, George Yancopoulos, Jeffrey Marrazzo, Leerom SegalFeb 27 2018
Panelists Jeffrey Marrazzo, George Yancopoulos, and Sandy Macrae are joined by moderator John Maraganore to explore the future of gene therapy. Discussions include gene editing, RNA therapy, and using gene therapy to shift medicine from intervention to cure. Introduction by Klick CEO Leerom Segal.
- 00:50Klick Muse New York 2018 RecapKlick HealthFeb 27 2018
Highlights from the 2018 Muse New York event.
- 09:55All In For FlintMarc EdwardsMar 31 2016
Professor Marc Edwards is no stranger to fighting government agencies to protect the environment. When a frustrated mother from Flint, Michigan contacted Edwards about the water condition, he knew he had to go "all in for Flint".
- 58:36Conscious BusinessFred KofmanAug 25 2016
Fred Kofman presents Conscious Business through some unique examples and breakthrough techniques to help create a workplace with authenticity and unflinching integrity.
- 12:02Modern Technology in PhilosophyDavid CronenbergDec 8 2015
Watch David Cronenberg talk about his interest in big ideas in the modern world, and his facination with how technology integrates into everyday human interaction.
- 06:46What Does Creative Inspiration Mean in Today's Society?Margaret AtwoodDec 8 2015
Margaret Atwood shares her thoughts on creativity, and the secret to her long-standing career.
- 24:35Mind of a Master ProcrastinatorTim UrbanDec 7 2017
Tim Urban takes us down the path of habitual procrastination at MUSE 2017.
- 22:03A Guided Mindfulness MeditationDeepak ChopraDec 7 2016
Deepak Chopra, a prominant figure in alternative medicine and an expert in mind-body healing, guided our audience through an in-person meditation session, to bring awareness to the importance of fostering a healthy mind.
- 05:00Fostering Patient Engagement Through InnovationMichael Docktor, Yan FossatFeb 27 2018
Dr. Michael Docktor and Yan Fossat unveil HealthVoyager, an innovative tool that allows patients to visualize and explore their health in a way never before possible.
- 16:32The Sleep RevolutionArianna HuffingtonMar 31 2016
Watch Arianna Huffington talk about her latest book on the science, history, and mystery behind the sleep revolution.
- 07:07Recovery & Resilience: Surviving The Boston MarathonAdrianne Haslet-DavisDec 8 2015
Adrianne Haslet-Davis shares her personal story about the 2013 Boston Marathon bombing, her journey to recovery, and making the impossible possible.