- 21:03Smartphones Democratizing MedicineEric TopolJun 15 2015
Dr. Eric Topol talks about telemedicine and healthcare on demand, and apps that will summon physicians to your home.
- 06:24Fountain of YouthBob HaririJun 15 2015
Dr. Bob Hariri shares his expertise on stem cells, the perfect repair kit.
- 40:59Disrupter-in-ChiefPresident Bill ClintonJun 15 2015
President Bill Clinton talks about the challenges and opportunities provided by exponential growth. President Clinton also includes insights and key learnings from initiatives launched by The Clinton Foundation.
- 02:41Dr. Francis Collins on the 21st Century Cures ActFrancis CollinsJun 15 2015
Dr. Francis Collins shares his thoughts on the 21st Century Cures Act and a includes a personal message to the people behind it.
- 14:53What Would Darwin Write Today?Juan EnriquezJun 15 2015
Juan Enriquez explores how humans have turned evolution upside down, the symptoms of this phenomenon, and their consequences.
- 04:18Orchestrating Healthcare in the 21st CenturyLeerom SegalJun 15 2015
Leerom Segal speaks to exponential advances in technology and medicine.
- 21:53Paying for InnovationMichael Sherman, Roger Longman, Peter Bach, Steve MillerJun 15 2015
Roger Longman explores health policy and innovation with Dr. Michael Sherman, Dr. Steve Miller, and Dr. Peter Bach.
- 16:43The Scariest Words in HealthcareEzekiel EmanuelJun 15 2015
Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel on the burden and opportunity cost of specialty drugs on the average American family.
- 18:47Healthcare on the HorizonDaniel Kraft, Bob Hariri, Martine Rothblatt, RJ KirkJun 15 2015
Dr. Daniel Kraft joins forces with pharma tycoons - Dr. Martine Rothblatt, R.J. Kirk, and Dr. Bob Hariri, to talk current projects, and what they can bring to the future of medicine.
- 11:40Exponentials in HealthHalle Tecco, Asaf Evenhaim, Greg Schwartz, Jay GoldmanJun 15 2015
Jay Goldman sits down with Halle Tecco, Asaf Evenhaim, and Greg Szwartz to explore how companies navigate periods of hypergrowth without compromising their mission.
- 11:25Are Sales Reps an Endangered Species?Ken KellerJun 15 2015
Watch Ken Keller, Tom Pike and Matt Wallach talk cold, hard truths of what it means to be a sales reps in pharma.
- 18:07Healthcare Meets GenomicsKatrine Bosley, David Ledbetter, George Yancopoulos, Ron CohenJun 15 2015
Dr. Ron Cohen sits down with Dr. George Yancopoulos, Dr. David Ledbetter, and Dr. Katrine Bosley to explore real life scenarios of genome mining and editing, including ethical issues they may face.
- 23:40Top Tips for Leaders in the 21st CenturyTom PetersJun 15 2015
Tom Peters delves into leadership in healthcare companies and the vital skills top leaders should hone in order to succeed.
- 18:56Patient PowerZachary Barrette, Kahn Fuehrer, Davis MiserandinoJun 15 2015
Some of the most vexing challenges in healthcare involve connecting genuinely with the patient. Watch Matthew Zachary, Jack Barrette, Christine Miserandino, David Fuehrer, Jane Sarasohn-Kahn, and Adrianne Haslet-Davis share their personal patient journey.
- 22:08Transforming Sick Care Into Health CareDaniel KraftJun 15 2015
Dr. Daniel Kraft talks about taking control of treatment, and how he started Exponential Medicine at Singularity University in order to reimagine solutions to global health challenges.
- 02:44Digital Disease DetectionJohn BrownsteinJun 15 2015
Dr. John Brownstein talks about using new data sources for public health surveillance and interventions.
- 02:08Chairman Fred Upton on the 21st Century Cures ActFred UptonJun 15 2015
US Congressman and Former Chairman of the Committee on Energy and Commerce, Fred Upton, speaks to the importance of the 21st Century Cures Act.
- 11:22Personalized ProstheticsEythor BenderJun 15 2015
Eythor Bender speaks to bionic and orthopedic technology, and his innovations.
- 07:10Do You Think Big Enough?Ryan OlohanJun 15 2015
Ryan Olohan wants you to ask yourself: are you aiming high enough? Are you thinking big enough?
- 28:28A Presidential Fireside ChatPresident Bill Clinton, Ron CohenJun 15 2015
Dr. Ron Cohen sits down with President Bill Clinton for a powerful conversation on the impact of the Human Genome Project, the personalized medicine revolution, and the birth of pharmacogenomics.